Fall is the ideal time to get outside and enjoy a day on the water. Why try fishing in the fall? Here are a few great reasons:
- Ideal Conditions: Who doesn’t love a good, crisp fall day? The cooler, more comfortable temperatures of fall days are ideal for both people and fish–water temperatures are just right for fish to be active, meaning a first-timer is more likely to hook their first catch.
- Accessibility: More than 90% of Americans live within an hour driving distance of navigable water, so a day or afternoon trip is easy and affordable. Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Stress Relief: Being near the water is a natural way to help reduce anxiety, and fishing is a great stress-reliever. Did you know that 20% of Americans say that relaxation and stress-relief are the main reasons they appreciate fishing? Give it a try!
- Conservation: More people fishing means more support for protecting, conserving, and restoring our nation’s aquatic resources. The funds from your fishing license (which is included with your Voyager Deep Sea Fishing trip) go back toward supporting the natural places you love.
- Health Benefits: Fishing is fun, and a day casting out on the water (and reeling in your catch!) is also a great source of exercise for any age.
Ready to head out on the water this fall? Learn more about the fishing trips we offer on our website.